Monday, April 19, 2010

Well

My car has a flat tire. So well. I don't know. I made Sarah love Supernatural and I feel successful! Last night I went to a cast member play, in which my friend, Doug was in, he was awesome. It was Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's dream. IT WAS HELARIOUS AND FUNNY. OMG I LOVED IT. Katie left. :( but I have a new roommate, who's name is KatieLee, it's ironic and upsetting. But she's still really cool. and from Pennsylvania, anyone from Pennsylvania is awesome. I've been working like ALOT of mornings, which I love.

Not much to talk about, all I know is I have almost a month left.

2 comments:

  1. Also. Did you know that my middle name is Leigh? Because me being Katie Leigh and her being KatieLee kind of creeps me out. A lot. Glad she's cool. I was worried you'd get someone really sucky and then I'd feel even worse about leaving you.

    ReplyDelete