Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Last day of work tomorrow.

So tomorrow is my last day of work. It will be bittersweet, and I'm not sure that I will cry, I hope not. I will miss alot of people there. I've grown so much during this program, well it feels that way. And it's not all major things, there are some little things that I have accomplished, like talking to a stranger on the phone. I had to call so much places, Splash Mountain, Image Works at EPCOT, W.O.D I think I'm finally over that. and getting around and doing things on my own. I finally can breathe. this whole time my parents didn't have their infamous short leash on me. I did whatever I want, and I think finally my parents can trust me. I didn't go get drunk and have sex and snort shit loads of coke. I did reasonable things. I CAN function without my parents telling me what to do. I bought my own groceries, did my own laundry, managed my own money, I had full responsibility over things. It was my job to get to work, to use judgement, do actually have the fucking initiative to do something, something I've never had before. All I know is when I get home, it kinda will be a shock. Here in Orlando, I've always been on the move, always doing something. I think maybe only twice have I actually just laid around and did nothing. When I go home I know i will be unrealistically bored, and it will kill me. but now there's this part of me that won't let that happen. If I want to do something, by Charlie, I will do it! I won't let idleness kill me. When I go back, I know I'm going back to Publix, but this time, it will be different. I will actually have the urge to work, to get hours. and this time I will be doing stock. Something I found out through Disney, that I actually like. It's just that. Disney. In that word alone, in that stupid fucking company have I learned so much about myself. I love Disney. I always have and always will, but this time it's more than the movies and the history. It's now that they have fucking helped me in so many ways. I don't care about what people say about this program, how they say there are too many rules, which there aren't, or they pay us shitty. I know they do, I know they take advantage of CPs, but I don't care. I took advantage of this program, sucked it fucking dry of everything it could offer, and used it. I enjoyed myself and I know I will be heartbroken when I leave. I know I'm probably rambling but I don't care, I just had Sonics with Diana.

Peace.

Learn from yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment