Saturday, May 8, 2010

Peter Pan!

:)Two weeks left of my program! Can't wait to go home to mom's spaghetti. But today was extra esspecial! I met Peter Pan, the nice one, but not the one I wanted to meet. But OMG SOO NICE I LOVED IT. He called me a Lost Girl < 3 Yaya! I have work at 6:00 PM to midnight, not that bad, and I have off Sun and Mon. Sunday I'm going to HS to see Lotso, a new character from TS3 that's coming out in June, hes a fluffy bear, and on Monday I'm going to MK again because I heard from a little bird, Peter Pan is in the Dream along with Mickey show, and sometimes comes off stage to meet and greet with guests, an attendant said all I need to do is ask someone and they said it would be fine, cross my fingers! Hopefully 5 months of waiting has led up to this wondrous moment! AND IT SHALL BE GLORIOUS! I might cry.

Well toodles, I must take a nap and wake up at 4:00 Pm for work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment